TWNKLBDS is only lending the platform to sellers; please contact them first for assistance. If you have challenges the seller cannot or will not solve, please contact Unicorn Network Support for further assistance (no Skype account required).
If you want to message a seller about a specific auction, send them a message direct from the specific auction page, you’ll see the link Send question to seller, click that to begin. When you receive a reply there is a notification upon log in under Reminders and you can view the messages from View Messages in the left menu of your Control Panel.
For more general questions, requests, notices, and other info, see the Message Boards inside the Help Column or in the top menu.
Auction participants can contact each other (buyer/seller) through their Control Panel and the left menu; check View Messages to see messages. Sellers can contact buyers through the Winners details section. Buyers can contact sellers through the Auctions you won section. Either party can also contact each other by clicking on the linked PerNum of the member they want to contact and then select, contact from the colored menu options.
TWNKLBDS is a cryptocurrency based auction site and accepts Rainbow Currency, so the value of each auction is in Twinkles (YEM) the tradable unit of Rainbow Currency,and the seller can set their own starting price for each auction as they see fit. Please visit cryptorank.online for the latest market stats on Rainbow Currency and a handy converter calculator tool.
Instructions for transferring Twnkls (YEM) from CryptoCoinStreet (CCS) to your PerNum Wallet;
1) Make sure you have your PerNum Wallet set up correctly. Log in to Pernum.com, click the Wallet icon, be sure your details and tax country are correctly added and saved.
2) Make sure your free PerNum is correctly saved in your Profile at CCS (cryptocoinstreet.com). From inside CCS, go to your Profile, then click PerNum, enter your free PerNum and save.
Be sure you only save your Free PerNum (numerical form), be mindful if you copy/paste it that there are no extra spaces included. If you make a mistake you need to contact CCS Support for assistance.
3) Then you need to transfer the YEM from your CCS account to your PerNum Wallet. In CCS (after log in), click on Crypto Wallets. Then from the menu on the left, select YEM from the dropdown list. At the bottom of the box, you will see Send YEM, click that. Then fill in the form to send your YEM from CCS to your PerNum Wallet.
4) You will automatically see your YEM in your main PerNum Wallet balance, log in to pernum.com to view your balance (under the Wallet icon). Allow up to 48 hours.
5) Once your YEM are in your private PerNum Wallet, simply go to My control panel in TWNKLBDS, click on Wallet from the left menu and enter the amount of YEM you want to move from your main private PerNum Wallet to your Wallet in TWNKLBDS. The transfer will be completed through PerNumPay (log in with your SafeZone Pass credentials). This transfer happens almost instantly once complete, and once your balance is available, you are good to go for bidding or adding Additional Options to your auction listing.
First check your spam folder and see if they are there. Then to make sure you receive your future emails, whitelist email@example.com in your email account. Check your email account help for full instructions.
The SafeZone (safe.zone) is an open network dedicated to maximum privacy, security, and quality bridging the gap between the online world and the offline world bringing consumers and businesses together AS THEY CHOOSE. All TWNKLBDS members have a SafeZone Pass and can log in to any SafeZone network website with the same login credentials.
The Unicorn Network (unicorn.network) follows 8-core values (privacy, security, quality, respect, family, charity, benefits, and influence) to provide innovations across many industries in both the online and offline world and is fueled by the Power of We. All TWNKLBDS members have a SafeZone Pass and can log in to any Unicorn Network or SafeZone network website with the same login credentials.
Pernum (pernum.com) and PernumPay utilize the PerNum (Personal Number) privacy-enhancement technology, where instead of sharing your personal data all over the place, Pernum provides a 10-tools-in-1 solution. Your personal data is masked by default with your PerNum and YOU control your privacy settings of who can contact you and in what method. Pernum technology is incorporated throughout Unicorn Network and the SafeZone open network to give users more privacy and control - Privacy by design and by default.Pernum and PernumPay are part of the Unicorn Network group of companies.
YEM can also be collected for participating in activities through the SafeZone open network such as through prize draws, contests, affiliate commissions, and more, see the SafeZone website for more details (safe.zone).
© 2018-2019 Shobbit, Inc.